Maxi-Pro 1-45 Model 2748 Piston Engine ULV Cold Fogger
|Specifications: Maxi-Pro 1-45 Model 2748|
|Engine:||18 hp Briggs & Stratton air cooled, twin cylinder gasoline engine with charging system, electric start & a spark arrester fitted to the exhaust, digital tachometer/hour meter|
|Blower:||Positive displacement, direct drive rotary blower|
|Air Output:||400 cfm (11.2 cu m/min),|
|Droplet Size:||90% or more of droplets under 20 microns|
|Gear:||0-20 oz/min (600 ml/min)|
|FMI:||0-18 oz/min (532 ml/min)|
|Nozzle:||Multimist, adjustable 360 degrees horizontally & vertically|
|Formulation Tank Capacity:||15 gallon (57 l), HDPE, corrosion & UV resistant, lockable cap|
|Flush Tank Capacity:||1 gallon (3.8 l), HDPE, corrosion & UV resistant|
|Gasoline Tank Capacity:||12.5 gallons (47 l) for 7.5 hours of run time|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||44 x 37 x 30|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||112 x 94 x 76|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||47 x 39.5 x 39|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||122 x 102 x 99|
|Volume:||42.8 cu ft (1.21 cu m)|
|Weight:||556 lbs (252 kg)|
Designed exclusively for the professional user, the Maxi-Pro 1-45 is built with industry-leading parts and undergoes strict quality control testing at every stage of assembly. Coated with chemically-resistant epoxy paint along with a long-lasting clear coat finish, this unit will give long-term, reliable operation with a minimum of maintenance.
Combined with a choice of either the FMI Piston or Gear Pumping Systems, the single Dyna-Fog Multimist nozzles will produce 90% of spray droplets below 20 microns when used at the recommended pressures and flow rates. The Maxi-Pro 1-45 meets the requirements of all current chemical labels.
Over 50 years of experience has gone into the engineering, development, design and manufacture of this addition to the Maxi-Pro family of ULV applicators. In addition, the Maxi-Pro 1-45 is backed by Dyna-Fog's 2-year warranty and a worldwide network of factory-trained representatives.
- Digital tachometer/hour meter on engine.
- 18 HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine, air cooled, twin cylinder, overhead valves, electric start, charging system, silencer muffler with spark arrestor and Auto Engine-Idle-Back (Standard on Maxi-Pro 1-45).
- Electric stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Reliable direct drive, positive displacement blower with corrosion resistant air filter/silencer.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge to monitor nozzle air pressure.
- Directionally adjustable nozzle arm.
- No chemical formulations flowing through the vehicle cab.
- Full function remote control.
- Liquid level gauge on the gasoline tank.
- Shock-absorbing anti-vibration pads.
- Choice of Gear Pump (standard) or FMI piston pump.
- Remote Control Features: (For units equipped with Gear Pump or FMI Synchroflow).
- Engine on/off / start
- Engine Choke
- Spray on/off
- Flush on/off
- Chemical flow rate
- Digital Display of liquid flow rate (oz or ml/min)
- Digital Display of Vehicle Speed (mph or km/hr)
- Frame size permits mounting in virtually any truck or utility vehicle.
- Welded tubular steel frame with epoxy paint and clear coat finish.
- Heavy Duty 12 volt DC Battery (add 20 lbs., 9.1 kg).
- Wireless Radar Synchroflow for both Gear Pump and FMI Pump.
- Sewer Spraying Kit (add 35 lbs., 15.9 kg).
- Manual choke.
- Spray Hour Meter.
- Heavy Duty Machine Cover.
Certified to comply with Specification WHO/VBC 89.972 of the World Health Organization, and exceeds USA Military Specifications.
For purposes of maintaining the highest quality product, manufacturer reserves the right to make technical modifications at any time without prior notice.