Maxi-Pro 1800 Piston Engine ULV Cold Fogger
|Specifications: Maxi-Pro 1800|
|Engine:||18 hp Briggs & Stratton air cooled, twin cylinder gasoline engine with charging system, electric start & a spark arrester fitted to the exhaust, digital tachometer/hour meter|
|Blower:||Positive displacement, direct drive rotary blower|
|Air Output:||200 cfm (5.6 cu m/min),|
|Droplet Size:||90% or more of droplets under 20 microns|
|FMI:||0-18 oz/min (532 ml/min)|
|Pulse:||0-20 oz/min (600 ml/min)|
|Nozzle:||Single Multimist, adjustable 360 degrees horizontally & vertically|
|Formulation Tank Capacity:||15 gallon (57 l), HDPE, corrosion & UV resistant, lockable cap|
|Flush Tank Capacity:||5 quarts (4.7 l), HDPE, corrosion & UV resistant|
|Gasoline Tank Capacity:||12.5 gallons (47 l) To give 7.5 hours of run time|
|Machine Empty Weight:||365 lbs (165 kg)|
|Length x Width x Height (in.):||44 x 37 x 30|
|Length x Width x Height (cm.):||112 x 94 x 76|
|Length x Width x Height (in.):||47 x 39.5 x 39|
|Length x Width x Height (cm.):||122 x 102 x 99|
|Volume:||42.8 cu ft (1.21 cu m)|
|Weight:||495 lbs (225 kg)|
The Maxi-Pro 1800™ is built from only the highest quality materials and components with thorough quality control review at every stage of the assembly process. Coated with a chemically resistant epoxy paint, the Maxi-Pro 1800™ will give long term, reliable usage with a minimum of maintenance. The Dyna-Fog® Multimist™ nozzle will produce 90% of the droplets below 20 microns when used at the recommended pressures and flow rates. The Maxi-Pro 1800™ meets all current chemical labels requirements.
Over 50 years of experience has gone into the engineering, development, design and manufacture of the Maxi-Pro 1800™, another addition to the Maxi-Pro family of ULV applicators
The Maxi-Pro 1800™ is covered by Dyna-Fog's® 2-year warranty and a worldwide network of factory trained technicians and experienced distributors.
- Digital tachometer/hour meter.
- 18 horsepower, Briggs & Stratton air-cooled twin cylinder engine, electric start with rope start capability, charging system, and spark arrestor fitted to the exhaust.
- Electric stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Direct drive, positive displacement blower with corrosion resistant air filter/silencer.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge to monitor nozzle air pressure.
- Directionally adjustable nozzle head.
- No chemical formulations flowing through the vehicle cab.
- Remotely controlled flushing system.
- Quantity gauge on the gasoline tank.
- Shock-absorbing vibration pads that cut vibration to a minimum.
- Choice of FMI (standard) or Precision pulse pump for precise chemical flow rates.
- Small frame size permits mounting in virtually any truck.
- Welded tubular steel frame.
- Single nozzle to produce a precise droplet size for optimum results.
- Heavy duty 12 volt DC battery.
- Manual choke.
- Automatic engine idle back.
- Waterproof machine cover.
Certified to comply with Specification WHO/VBC 89.972 of the World Health Organization, and exceeds USA Military Specification MIL-A-52940-C
For purposes of maintaining the highest quality product, manufacturer reserves the right to make technical modifications at any time without prior notice.