Maxi-Pro 4 Model 2742 ULV Cold Fogger
|Specifications: Maxi-Pro 4 Model 2742|
|Engine:||18 hp Briggs & Stratton air cooled, twin cylinder gasoline engine with charging system, electric start & a spark arrester fitted to the exhaust, digital tachometer/hour meter|
|Blower:||Positive displacement, direct drive rotary blower|
|Air Output:||400 cfm (11.2 cu m/min),|
|Droplet Size:||90% or more of droplets under 20 microns|
|Gear:||0-20 oz/min (600 ml/min)|
|FMI:||0-18 oz/min (532 ml/min)|
|Nozzle:||Four Microtec, adjustable 360 degrees horizontally & vertically|
|Formulation Tank Capacity:||15 gallon (57 l), HDPE, corrosion & UV resistant, lockable cap|
|Flush Tank Capacity:||1 gallon (3.8 l), HDPE, corrosion & UV resistant|
|Gasoline Tank Capacity:||12.5 gallons (47 l) for 7.5 hours of run time|
|Machine Empty Weight:||426 lbs (193 kg)|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||44 x 37 x 30|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||112 x 94 x 76|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||47 x 39.5 x 39|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||122 x 102 x 99|
|Volume:||42.8 cu ft (1.21 cu m)|
|Weight:||556 lbs (252 kg)|
Designed for use by the professional operator, the Maxi-Pro 4™ is built with state-of-the-art, industry-leading components and undergoes thorough quality control testing at every assembly stage. Coated with chemically resistant epoxy paint and a durable clear coat finish, the Maxi-Pro 4™ will provide long term, reliable operation with a minimum of maintenance.
Combined with a choice of either the FMI Piston or Gear Pumping Systems, the four Dyna-Fog® Microtec™ nozzles will produce 90% of spray droplets below 20 microns when used at the recommended pressures and flow rates. This high performance meets all current chemical labels requirements.
Over 50 years of applicator experience has gone into the engineering, development, design and manufacture of this addition to the Maxi-Pro™ family of ULV applicators. The Maxi-Pro 4™ is backed by Dyna-Fog’s® 2-year warranty as well as a worldwide network of factory-trained representatives.
- Digital tachometer/hour meter on engine.
- 18 HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine, air cooled, twin cylinder, Overhead Valves, electric start with rope start capability, charging system, silencer muffler with spark arrestor.
- Electric stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Reliable direct drive, positive displacement blower with corrosion-resistant air filter/silencer.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge to monitor nozzle air pressure.
- Directionally adjustable nozzle arms.
- No chemical formulations flowing through the vehicle cab.
- Full function remote control.
- Liquid level gauge on the gasoline tank.
- Shock-absorbing vibration pads.
- Choice of Gear Pump (standard) or FMI piston pump.
- Frame size permits mounting in almost any truck.
- Welded tubular steel frame.
- Engine Options.
- 21 hp Briggs & Stratton.
- 20 hp Honda.
- Heavy duty 12 volt DC Battery (add 20 lbs, 9.1 kg).
- Wireless Radar Synchroflow for both Gear pump and FMI pump.
- Sewer spraying kit (add 35 lbs, 15.9 kg).
- Manual choke.
- Automatic engine idle back.
- Spray hour meter.
- Water proof machine cover.
Certified to comply with Specification WHO/VBC 89.972 of the World Health Organization, and exceeds USA Military Specification MIL-A-52940-C.
For purposes of maintaining the highest quality product, manufacturer reserves the right to make technical modifications at any time without prior notice.
Industrial Chemical Cleaner
Maxi-Pro 4 Model 2742
Designed for use by the professional operator, the Maxi-Pro 4™ is built with state-of-the-art, industry-leading components and undergoes thorough quality control testing at every assembly stage.Request for Quote