Mini-Pro Model 2992 Piston Engine ULV Cold Foggers
|Specifications: Mini-Pro Model 2992|
|Engine:||4 cycle, twin cylinder, 8 hp Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine, alternator & electric start|
|Blower:||Rotary, positive displacement direct drive|
|Air Output:||100 cfm (2.8 cu m/min)|
|Pump:||Diaphragm, 0-128 oz/min (0-3.8 l/min)|
|Nozzle:||Single high output Multimist, adjustable 360 degree horizontally & vertically|
|Formulation Tank Capacity:||15 gallon (57 l) with lockable cap, HDPE corrosion & UV resistant|
|Flush Tank Capacity:||1 gallon (3.8 l) HDPE|
|Remote Control:||Spray on/off, flush on/off|
|Machine Weight (Empty):||210 lbs (95 kg)|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||32 x 28 x 33|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||81 x 74 x 87|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||68 x 39.5 x 39|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||122 x 102 x 99|
|Volume:||21.33 cu ft (0.6 cu m)|
|Weight:||220 lbs (108 kg)|
The Mini-Pro was designed to effectively dispense fungicides, insecticides, disinfectants, germicides, odor control, and various other formulations. Engineered, designed and developed for the professional, the Mini-Pro is perfect for campgrounds, warehouses, food processing plants, cattle barns, shopping centers, barracks, restaurants, schools, grain mills, apartment buildings, factories, and many other commercial, industrial and residential applications.
The Mini-Pro™ is easy to set up, simple to operate, store and transport. This lightweight powerhouse, which was initially engineered for heavyweight jobs, offers numerous features at an amazingly low cost.
When used at the recommended pressures and flow rates, the Dyna-Fog Multimist™ nozzle will produce 90% of the droplets below 20 microns. This specification meets the requirement of all current chemical labels. The Mini-Pro 8HP comes with Dyna-Fog's 2-year warranty and is supported by a worldwide network of experienced distributors.
- 8 hp Briggs & Stratton, air cooled, twin cylinder engine, electric start, charging system, and spark arrestor fitted to the exhaust.
- Digital tachometer/hour meter.
- Direct drive, positive displacement blower with corrosion resistant air filter/silencer.
- Electric, stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Directional adjustable nozzle head.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge to monitor nozzle air pressure.
- No chemical flows through the vehicle cab.
- Supplied on a wheeled cart for maneuverability in large buildings.
- Shock absorbing vibration pads that cut vibration to a minimum.
- Quality gauge on the gasoline tank.
- Single nozzle to produce a precise droplet size for optimal results.
- Welded tubular steel frame.
- Chemical resistant
- Heavy duty 12 volt battery.
- Manual choke.
- Automatic engine
Industrial Chemical Cleaner
Mini-Pro Model 2992
The Mini-Pro was designed to effectively dispense fungicides, insecticides, disinfectants, germicides, odor control, and various other formulations.Request for Quote