Twister XL 3950 Piston Engine ULV Cold Fogger
|Specifications: Twister XL Model 3950|
|Engine:||Honda 4 stroke high performance engine. Emissions complaint, low fuel consumption, extra quiet. Operating Speed 7500 RPM.|
|Maximum Power Output:||2.2 hp, 1.64 kw|
|Blower:||Rotary, 3 stage|
|Air Output:||95 cu. ft/min (2.68 cu. m./min)|
|Air Velocity:||870 mph (1400 kph)|
|Pressure:||3 psi (.2 bar)|
|Nozzle:||Single, high output MICROTEC|
|Twin nozzle kit - optional|
|Output:||At 7500 rpm engine speed with water|
|Orifice 19:||1.5 oz/min (45 ml/min)|
|Orifice 28:||3.3 oz/min (100 ml/min)|
|Orifice 36:||5.3 oz/min (160 ml/min)|
|No Orifice:||17.0 oz/min (500 ml/min)|
|Orifice 54:||12.0 oz/min (360 ml/min)|
|Formulation Tank Capacity:||1 gallon (3.8 liters), UV resistant HDPE|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||33 oz (1 liter), UV resistant HDPE|
|Fuel Consumption:||27 oz/hr (800 ml/hr)|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||14.75 x 12 x 22.5|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||37.5 x 30.5 x 57.2|
|Machine Weight:||26 lbs. (11.8 kg)|
|Single Nozzle:||1 pound (.5 kg)|
|Twin Nozzle:||2.7 lbs (1.22 kg)|
|Length x Width x Height (in.):||25 x 19 x 16|
|Length x Width x Height (cm.):||63.5 x 48.3 x 41.1|
|Volume:||4.39 cu ft (.123 cu m)|
|Weight:||36 lbs (16.3 kg)|
The Twister XL™ is an aerosol generator designed to take the stress and weight off of the operator's wrist and hand to ensure comfort and ease when operating the unit. The Dyna-Fog Twister XL is perfect for controlling gnats, mosquitoes and other flying insects. The variable chemical output capability is one feature that makes the Twister XL™ suitable for all operating situations. Through use of the optional 2-nozzle kit, high outputs can be attained in conditions where a fast application is needed (such as swine and poultry houses). Another feature of the Dyna-Fog Twister XL is the ability to direct the high output to only one nozzle, resulting in droplets being produced which are suitable for leaving a residual deposit on surfaces such as walls and vegetation (for instance, barrier spraying for flies and mosquitoes).
The Twister XL™ is powered by the Honda engine, a completely new design of a 4 stroke engine, delivering unsurpassed fuel efficiency, along with a level of emissions so low that it exceeds all current or anticipated emissions regulations for hydrocarbons.
When used at the recommended flow rates, the Dyna-Fog Microtec™ nozzles will produce 90% of the droplets below 20 microns. This meets all current chemical label requirements for controlling flying insects. When the high flow rate is discharged through a single nozzle, the Twister XL™ will produce larger droplets of 50 microns, which are suitable for applying a residual deposit to walls, vegetation and any other surface.
The Twister XL™ is constructed using the highest quality materials with stringent quality control throughout all stages of assembly. The Twister XL™ is coated with chemical resistant epoxy paint, resulting in reliable usage with a minimum of maintenance.
Over 50 years of experience has gone into the design, development and production of the Twister XL™, the latest addition to the Dyna-Fog family of ULV applicators.
The Twister XL™ is backed by Dyna-Fog's 1-year warranty and a worldwide support network of factory trained technicians and experienced distributors.
- Safety feature - engine quick cut-off switch
- Engine mounted on anti-vibration pads for operator comfort.
- All formulation controls right by the operator’s hand.
- 3-stage high output rotary blower.
- Single nozzle delivering an exact droplet size for optimum results.
- Small frame size and adjustable padded shoulder and waist straps to suit all body sizes.
- Nozzle arm holder on frame to prevent damage when not in use.
- For operator comfort, no trigger to hold, and minimal weight on operator's hand.
- Visual warning pennant on 26″ (66 cm) telescopic, flexible mast.
- Welded tubular aluminum frame.
- Welded tubular aluminum frame.
- Supplied with fuel mixing beaker and funnel.
- Chemically-resistant epoxy paint.
- Flowmeter to determine the viscosity value of individual formulations.
- 1-year warranty
- Twin Microtec™ nozzle kit (P/N - 39716) for high outputs in time-restricted conditions as well as other situations.