Typhoon I Model 2984 ULV Cold Fogger
|Specifications: Typhoon I Model 2984|
|Model:||2984-1(Diaphragm Pump),-2(Gear Pump),-3(FMI Pump)|
|Engine:||Kohler 9.5HP (277 cc),4-Cycle,Overhead valve,gasoline powered,electric start. Oil capacity: 1.16 Qts. (1.1L)
Optional: Honda 10.5 HP (344cc),4-cycle OHV or Yanmar Diesel.
|Blower:||High Volume,positive displacement,rotary type,normal operation: 8.5 psi @ 2750rpm. 12 psi (.82 bar) 205 cfm (5.8 cu.m/min)|
|Pumping Systems:||3-types available:
1)Diaphragm Pump-high volume,corrosion resistant
2)Gear Pump-Stainless Steel, magnetically coupled. Optional radar syncroflow automatic control with digital display.
3)FMI-Ceramic piston pump with carbon cylinder. Optional radar syncroflow automatic control with digital display.
|Output:||Diaphragm Pump (0-128 oz/min)(0-3.8 L/min.),Gear Pump(0-18 oz/min),(0-532 mL/min.), FMI Pump (0-18 oz/min)(0-532 mL/min.)|
|Nozzles:||High efficiently single nozzle; adjustable and removeable for cleaning. Adjusts 360° Horizontally and Vertically.|
|Gauges||Digital Tachnometer/Hourmeter for Engine. Liquid filled pressure gauge for nozzle boom pressure.|
|Tanks:||Both formulation and flush tanks are made of corrosion resistant, high density polyethylene.|
|Formulation:||15 gal(57L) with lockable cap, Gasoline 12.5 gal.(47L) with gauge.|
|Flush:||1 gal(3.8 L)|
|Empty:||297 lbs. (136 kg.)|
|Full:||412 lbs. (187 kg.)|
|Machine Dimensions Uncrated:|
|Length:||41.5 in (105 cm)|
|Width:||29.0 in (74 cm)|
|Height:||32.0 in (81 cm)|
|Length:||48 in. (122 cm)|
|Width:||40 in. (100 cm)|
|Height:||39 in. (99 cm)|
The world's leader in aerosol applicator technology, Curtis Dyna-Fog, introduces the Typhoon I ULV™. This machine has been engineered to be rugged, compact unit with the same high standard of uniform droplet formulation as our other models. The high quality of its components ensures low maintenance cost combined with an appealing purchase price.
With a selection of three advanced, high performance pumping systems, this proves that the Typhoon I ULV™ is an outstanding value. Ease of operation and user-friendly features clearly define the technology that only Curtis Dyna-Fog, with over thirty years of experience, can deliver.
A Dyna-Fog Typhoon I ULV™ is an effective way to reduce insect borne diseases like malaria, dengue fever and encephalitis, and to control environmental pests.
Whether a new user or a long-time user of Curtis Dyna-Fog Applicators, you will appreciate the convenient location of all components and the corresponding attention to detail.
- Electric charging system on engine.
- Shock absorbing pads that help keep damaging vibration to an absolute minimum.
- Direct-drive blower, eliminating the need for belts.
- Positive displacement, high volume, rotary blower with corrosion resistant silencer.
- Remote formulation and flush on/off control.
- Welded tubular-steel frame.
- No chemical formulations flow through the vehicle cab.
- Rugged, translucent, cross-linked polyethylene tanks that resist vibration damage and corrosion for maximum durability. Easily removed for cleaning. All components that come in contact with formulation are corrosion resistant.
- Liquid-filled air pressure gauge for monitoring nozzle air pressure.
- Electric stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Remote Choke Control:
- Electric on Typhoon I™ with gear pump.
- Mechanical on all others.
- Heavy-duty 12 volt DC battery.
- Limited 2-year warranty.
- 3 types of pumping systems:
- Diaphragm pump (Triple Typhoon)--the diaphragm pump can produce the larger flow rates (and thus the larger droplets) necessary for larvaciding and Barrier spraying.
- Stainless gear pump with remote flush control.
- FMI ceramic piston pump with carbon cylinder.
- Boom for full 360° horizontal and vertical adjustment.
- Spray hour-meter.
- Waterproof machine cover.
- Sewer attachment kit.
- Remote spray head.
- Automatic engine idle back.