Mister III Model 2630 Pulse Jet Thermal Mister
|Specifications: Mister III Model 2630|
|Type:||Water Based, Thermal aerosol fog, resonant pulse principle|
|Formulation Output:||0-12 gallon/hr (0-45.4 liters/hr) Produces 87,000 cubic feet (2463 cubic meters) of effective output per minute|
|Formulation Tank Capacity:||3 gallons (11.4 liters)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||0.5 gallon (1.9 liters)|
|Engine Performance:||44 hp/hr (33 kw/hr)|
|Fuel Consumption:||0.6 gallon/hr (2.3 liters/hr)|
|Weight (Empty):||39 lbs (17.7 kg)|
|Weight (Full):||72 lbs (32.7 kg)|
|Power Supply:||Eight 1.5 volt "D" size alkaline batteries, automotive cigarette lighter adapter, or another 12 volt DC auxiliary power source|
|Length x Width x Height (in)||61 x 15 x 16.8|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||154.9 x 38.1 x 42.7|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||64 x 20 x 21|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||163 x 51 x 53|
|Volume:||15.56 cu ft (.44 cu m)|
|Weight:||71 lbs (32 kg)|
Mister III™ has the capability to dispense insecticides, fungicides, disinfectants and germicides as emulsifiable concentrates, wettable powders, liquids or flowables in a wide range of applications including warehouses, greenhouses, poultry and swine houses, food processing plants and other commercial, industrial and residential uses.
Having a formulation output of 12 gallons per hour, the Mister III™ has enough power to produce small particles and then effectively disperse those particles uniformly over large areas for total, fast, and economical coverage.
The Mister III™ comes with an easy to clean stainless steel formulation filter which keeps the system clear of unwanted residue and dirt, but has large enough openings in the filter to allow for the use of flowables and wettable powders.
In addition, Mister III™ also includes Dyna-Fog's patented electric starting system, which ensures greater reliability, ease of operation and effectiveness.
- Patented electric starting system, which does away with any hand pumping.
- Dispenses flowables, emulsifiable concentrates and wettable powders, with a non-flammable carrier at a rate of 12 gallons per hour.
- Selector valve enables instant fog "on" or "off" as well as a "purge" mode to prevent any clogging.
- Corrosion- resistant polyethylene formulation/gasoline tanks.
- Easy access, removable battery holder.
- Stainless steel filter in formulation tank.
- Auxiliary start battery.
- 3-position switch allows user to select from a choice of battery supplies.
If this isn't the product you were looking for, please take a look at our other Cold/ULV Foggers, or Contact Industrial Chemical Cleaner today!