|Base Antenna Height:||8.3"(20.3)|
Curtis Dyna-Fog has partnered with the GPS leader to provide our customers the Dyna-Trax™, the most affordable, highest performing GPS system currently available on the market.
One of the many advantages of Dyna-Trax™ is its ability to record several different events along a vehicle's route; Dyna-Trax™ is also compatible with any fogger or sprayer. All of these features, along with completely wireless data transfers to any laptop, handheld, or desktop PC.
- The industry's first automatic wireless data transfer from vehicle to laptop, handheld, or PC.
- No monthly fees*.
- Guaranteed to use the latest GPS technology.
- No memory cards to get damaged or lost.
- Produces more printable reports than any other similar system.
- Maintenance free, easy to use hardware design.
- Unit support & service is available in every major city.
- Vehicle monitoring and reporting reduces fuel usage.
- When activated, audible alert capability changes color on map.
- Uses various shapes and colors to distinguish different recorded functions on map.
- Reports display Date and Area Sprayed, Username, Off-Time, On-Time, Amount of Formulation Sprayed, as well as other parameters.
- By clicking any recorded point on map, view Vehicle Speed and Flow Rate.
- Multiple Event Tracking capability.
- Selectable Units, both English and Metric.
- Latest mapping software included, which enables accurate addresses and street locations.
* A monthly fee only applies to the Automatic Vehicle Locating feature of Dyna-Trax™ Model 3500. 1 year warranty.
For purposes of maintaining the highest quality product, manufacturer reserves the right to make technical modifications at any time without prior notice.