Piston Engine Model 1200 Thermal Fogger
|Specifications: Model 1200|
|Type:||Oil Based, Thermal fog|
|Formulation Output:||15-120 gallons/hr (57-454 liters/hr)|
|Fog Particle Size:||10 - 100 microns|
|Formulation Tank Capacity:||Attachments are provided for connecting to a suitable drum such as a standard 55-gallon (200 l) drum|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||5 quarts (4.76 liters)|
|Heater Tank Capacity:||15 gallons (56.8 liters) (5 hrs)|
|Weight (Empty):||467 lbs (211.8 kg)|
|Weight (Full):||620 lbs (281 kg)|
|Power Supply:||Powered by a high quality 9 hp overhead valve, Briggs & Stratton engine|
|Length x Width x Height (in) w/Nozzle:||79 x 35 x 32|
|Length x Width x Height (cm) w/Nozzle:||199 x 13.8 x 12.6|
|Length x Width x Height (in) wo/Nozzle:||55 x 35 x 32|
|Length x Width x Height (cm) wo/Nozzle:||139 x 13.8 x 12.6|
|Length x Width x Height (in):||60 x 43 x 42|
|Length x Width x Height (cm):||152 x 109 x 107|
|Weight:||585 lbs (265.36 kg)|
|Volume:||62.71 cu ft (1.77 cu m)|
The Model 1200, with its enormous volume of 120 gallons per hour, makes it capable of blanketing huge areas with dense heavy fog that eliminates pests and insects in a fraction of the time required by competitor’s equipment.
The same proven and dependable applicator that has provided years of reliable service now includes features such as a 9 H.P. Briggs & Stratton engine and, for added convenience, a 25% larger heater tank capacity.
The Model 1200 comes fully equipped with remote controls - so, from the vehicle cab, it can be started, the fog can be regulated, and the machine can be shut off.
Other standard features of the Model 1200 include a temperature gauge, an hour meter, controllable output, a heavy-duty 12 volt DC battery and two 120 volt AC receptacles.
Another added benefit of the Model 1200 is that no other machine combines such an enormous fog output with an extremely low noise level. Basically, the Model 1200 runs quieter than a typical ULV aerosol generator.
The Dyna-Fog Model 1200 is the ultimate fog applicator for large area insect control, capable of covering 5 hectares (12.5 acres) in one minute.
The Model 1200 is also a very effective tool for applying fungicides to particular valuable tree crops such as: cocoa, oil palm and rubber when weather conditions are suitable for application.
- Produces over 760,000 cubic feet (21,400 cubic meters) of effective fog per minute.
- 120 Gallons/hr (454 liter/hr). Enables the user to fog up to 3 times faster than conventional vehicle-mounted foggers.
- Powered by a high quality 9 hp overhead valve, Briggs & Stratton engine (Engine has a 2-year limited warranty; the electronic ignition system has a 5 year limited warranty).
- Tremendous capacity, capable of covering 12 acres in one minute (49,000 square meters per minute).
- Adjustable fog output dry or wet fog- 15 to 120 gallons/hr (57 to 454 liters/hr)
- 20-foot remote cable with locking connector.
- Use diesel fuel, kerosene or the same #2 fuel oil for complete fogging operation.
- Oil heat - known and proven technology.
- Saves man hours and truck time with faster coverage.
- Complete remote controlled starting, fogging, stopping.
- Instant reading temperature meter and hour meter.
- High-quality components and operation mechanism, no special tools required - insecticide system easily cleaned without use of tools.
- Two 120 volt AC receptacles mounted on machine.
- Absolutely no containers under pressure - no dangerous LP gas, no formulation drum pressure.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- ULV/Mister attachment
- Heavy duty diesel engine
- Water resistant machine cover
Industrial Chemical Cleaner
Piston Engine Model 1200
The Model 1200, with its enormous volume of 120 gallons per hour, makes it capable of blanketing huge areas with dense heavy fog that eliminates pests and insects in a fraction of the time required by competitor’s equipment.Request for Quote